Live Nation on Friday announced its annual Country Megaticket promotion, which includes seven—or eight—summer country music concerts for one price. The promotion includes Shoreline Amphitheatre concerts by the likes of Thomas Rhett, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw and Sugarland, as well as a Brad Paisley concert at the Concord Pavilion for $20 more.
Other Shoreline performs include headliners Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean and Lady Antebellum, and up-and-coming openers like Morgan Wallen, Ingrid Andress, Brett Young.
Packages will go on sale on Jan. 24 at 10 a.m. here. They start at $199 per ticket for lawn seats and include a “Gold” plan for $799 that includes a 200-level seat at each show, as well as “Platinum” plan for $1,499 per ticket that includes at 100-level section seat at each show and a VIP parking pass per order for each show at Shoreline (not the Concord Pavilion). There is an eight-ticket limit for Megaticket purchases.
Tickets for each individual show will go on sale at later times.
The full list of concerts included in the Megaticket are:
- May 29 — Lady Antebellum with Jake Owen, Maddie & Tae
- June 26 — Sugarland (openers TBD)
- July 17 — Luke Bryan with Morgan Wallen, Caylee Hammack
- July 31 — Thomas Rhett with Cole Swindell, HARDY
- Aug. 21 — Tim McGraw with Midland, Ingrid Andress
- Sept. 25 — Jason Aldean with Brett Young, Mitchell Tenpenny, Dee Jay Silver
- Oct. 1 — Rascal Flatts – Farewell Tour (openers TBD)
Optional show at Concord Pavilion (for $20 more)
- May 15 — Brad Paisley with Jordan Davis, Gabby Barrett