SFJAZZ has started a streaming performance schedule that will run each Friday at 5 p.m.
Each broadcast will include past performances at SFJAZZ Center’s Robert N. Miner Auditorium in San Francisco. Access to the series costs $5 for a one-month digital membership. In three weeks, the organization has raised $15,000 and 5,000 paid members
To access the content, visit the SFJAZZ Fridays at Five website.
- April 17 – Preservation Hall Jazz Band (Recorded Aug. 10, 2019)
- April 24 – Zakir Hussain, Dave Holland & Chris Potter (Recorded June 6, 2018)
- May 1 – Snarky Puppy (Recorded March 2, 2018)
- May 8 – Joe Lovano: Triosim with Bill Frisell, Tyshawn Sorey, Marilyn Crispell & Carmen Castaldi (Recorded March 15, 2019)
- May 15 – Monsieur Periné (Recorded June 6, 2018)